Sunday, November 06, 2011

Time Travel

I've traveled in time...at least in terms of this blog. Last post was pre-first born...over three years ago. Lots of changes: a financial system melt down (which honestly is that that great when you and your wife both work for different banks), survived a financial system melt down, got to be relocated back to DC from RVA, had a kid and worked a fair amount and basically forgot how to work out.

With a new child on the way (t-minus a few weeks or so), I'm kicking this blog back up. I'll think that I'll write about a few things:

1. How I deal with child number two in a busy working family.

2. Getting back into shape: I got shut out of the NYC marathon for the past three year, so next year I'm in like flynn.

3. Planning a renovation or expansion of our house for the growing family.

4. Where to eat with kids in my general neck of the woods.

Let's see how well I do - my history on this stuff not exactly stellar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kramva.
Kansas BERRIRO.
He's the ram.
And he in VIRGINIA with VATERST - HEINZ- KERRY.
ROSY?
That's KARL ROVE.
And he's into SYRIA with the QUEEN.
AND...this is COULTER.
She's into NEWFOUNDLAND with EDWARD MEESE.
GREY.
This is UK.
And they chose GROSS for YEMEN culls.
Altogether, the three most driven PEDOPHILES for FF- EF- EFFICOG.
OSIRIS- HYDRA- PETWOOD.
GE tortures.
C/ O OWSHEO .
Which is the MOBANGO, who do the WHAMBANGO.
Anytime.
Anywhere.